Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sleepy Sunday




Daylight savings time... screwed me all up! First I stayed up WAYYYYYYYY to late scrapbooking. I think I finally fell asleep around 1:45am. Then the cat woke me up at our normal 5:30 am... someone forgot to tell her about the time change - ugh. I tried to fall back to sleep but she decided to lick the window - why do cats do this? Of course the squeaky noise drove me crazy so I brewed a big old pot of coffee. Lovely.

Went to visit Scott, Melissa and Olivia yesterday. She is cute as a button and growing like a little weed. Spencer had fun holding/playing with her until she got stomach pain and cried. I forget how those little lungs can make noise. As soon as I figure out how to download pics from the camera I'll add to the blog.


No comments: