Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday...

We went to Joe & Renee's Cinco de Mayo party yesterday - Spencer came with us. He is unbelievably awesome with the kids.... kind of a "pied piper"... they just love him. Their new house in far (Rochester Hills) but worth a drive to visit. The house is very open... it had a great flow to it. I look forward to getting back out there once they've done some more decorating. Lots of "white walls".

Charlotte arrives tomorrow... I feel bad that she's coming in so late...and I have school on Tuesday so I won't get any time with her until Wednesday. We have to go shopping (the boys) so they can get their mom a "mother's day" gift. I already bought my mom her gift... I'd mention it butttttt.... she reads this blog so no saying.

Marissa and I had coffee today - it was so nice to sit and catch up. I miss her...and she's had so much drama going on that it was a breather for both of us. She saw my sister yesterday. Oh the roller coaster of emotions. What to do? What to say? I don't know. Time... that's what will happen... time to heal... time to see... just time.

I cleaned today... it was so totally rewarding...what a sick puppy I am. Oh - and I finished my law paper... on Alternative Dispute Resolution. Maybe that's what Gary & Evan need. LOL.

No comments: