My mom is having usual problems. Note from dad this morning.....After whatever little she eats she seems to throw up and then feels better afterwards. She still is exhausted at times and wonders why. That's when I remind her she is sick with cancer and chemo which I know she knows. But she is such a fighter she wants to get better in a hurry and I explain it takes a few doses for chemo?? to take hold of disease. She still looks good but as usual I worry a lot. I called Oncologist to see if she can take and med to help her sleep at night. She sleeps a lot during the day some days more than others. No Percocet for 2 days. Tylenol ES so she is doing fine in that dept.
Stuff: Busy week. Costco & "On the Border" last night with Spencer & Charlotte. I miss time with Gary... even if it's just doing nothing. So much activity on all fronts. Spencer is working his butt off at the farm but pretty darn excited about the size of his next paycheck. Go Spencer!!! Evan has a pretty easy week - not working much at all - spending time with his girlfriend. Hmmm... not going to earn money to buy his own car that way...oh well. Guess you can only talk to some people so much and then they have to figure it out on their own. Charlotte is excited to be heading up to see her sister this weekend. She hasn't spent much time with Mercy.
Marissa had her last day at "Great Clips" yesterday. She thought she was working anothe rweek but... apparently they told her not to come back in. Oh well. She & Cheech can work on cleaning the new house. I know she'll find a job soon.
I miss Brian.
No comments:
Post a Comment