Cheryl and I took off for Florida this morning. Had a great flight and were absolutely thrilled when the car pulled up and mom was there with dad. Cheryl had an emotional moment as this was the first time she spent any time with mom & dad in quite a long time. It was awesome... everyone was happy!
Of course, being in Florida would not be complete with out eating a TON of food. First we went to Bagel & for lunch..oy..of coursre we ate a ton. Then dad was a constant eating machine...and we had to keep up.
Mom & Cheryl had some quiet talk time...laying in bed...facing each other...and just talking. What a blessing.
We are back in our hotel room ... watching stupid tv... and talking even more. How in the world can two people talk so much and never seem to run out of things to talk about. I never talk to anyone this much. It's just amazing.
sorry that brother Jim isn't here for the mini re-union. But given the history of the situation... one step at a time.
I miss Gary. I miss Sidney. I miss my kids (laughing..sorry the cat gets second billing). Cheryl misses Keiko... and Kevin the underwear bandit.
No comments:
Post a Comment