So much going on... and just not the desire to write lately...
Dad's first surgery for his malignancy on his bladder is August 26th. Then he will have his kidney removed on September 9th. One week shy of his 75th birthday. Hang in dad!!! Be positive!
Mom is doing REALLY GREAT with this round of chemo. Sounds so positive... go mom go!
Cheryl is flying down to help them out through this. Should be quite the experience for them all. I wish them strength!
Marissa got her new car (new for her) yesterday and I taught her how to drive a stick shift! She did pretty darn good. Had her out on the roads after about 20 minutes in the parking lot. She does fine except for 1st gear. She gets a bit nervous and "stutters"... which is normal for most people learning how to drive. It's a cute red Ford Focus! Her dad co-signed the loan - Go Bernie!
Brian - I miss him. It's been over a year since he moved and 6 months since we were all in Hawaii. Sigh.
Charlotte is leaving on Friday (the 22nd)... if the Hurricane in Florida passes. We have had a fun summer. She is quite remarkable for 85 years old. I think she has read 100 books this year and found a new love in Nora Roberts. Told me the other day she learns new things from reading her books...laughing.
The boys are 2 weeks out from back to school - summer flew by this year. Evan will be a senior and Spence a Sophomore. Holy cow!!!!
Steve is looking for a job... Target cut his hours to one shift a week and that isn't enough to make a living. He has been taking care of his moms parents and working at the farm to help out Mark & Linda a lot. He really is such a good kid.
Gary had a great time on his b-day... gocarts, putt putt, family & friends over for a bbq! Golfing really good - he & his team came in 1st place for the recent golf outing.
Me... chronic pain baby. Hate it. Going to see a specialist on Sept 2nd for this stupid Arnold Chiari syndrome. Same doc my sister saw... they should have loads of fun with 2 of us!
I get my scrapbooking room back this coming weekend. Charlotte stays in that room ... and I have not scrapbooked since MAY...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1 comment:
Would you ever consider visiting a accupuncturist for your pain? I know a really great one that is in Dearborn and has helped lots of people over come mysterious pain conditions.
Post a Comment