I think that will be my recurring theme...busy week. But for the most part I like them that way.
Evan got a guitar. It is an accoustic guitar - Fender - and he has been practicing every chance he gets. So cool. Mary had a little lamb is going to be my LEAST favorite song ever pretty darn soon.
Of course Jingle Bells is a fast runner up.
Took Marissa and the boys to Costco to get her contacts tonight then we all went to dinner. I like it when the kids all start having conversations about life events.
Steve's birthday is next week. Gotta figure out what to get him. He mentioned a weightboarding jacket for boating??? Split it with his mom. Gotta figure out this one!
Gary had a little "procedure" this week. Guy stuff and he hates when I talk about it (oops). Everything is good.
Dad is hanging in ... mom is having some laser procedure on her eye to clear up scar tissue. Then she is having the pick line removed and a port placed into her chest. Easier for chemo...that's next Wednesday.
My "manager" Scott & his wife had a baby boy last Friday. He's been off all week. Congrats to their family... and hurrah for me... as he is not in the office all week and it is so stressfree!!! We are all working hard and getting stuff done. Poor guy ... just doesn't realize how crazy he makes us!
No comments:
Post a Comment