Thursday, January 8, 2009

Worry

Today seems heavy...with a lot on my plate to worry about...

My dad had his cystoscopy ... scheduled for biopsies on the 21st to see if the treatments he underwent took care of his bladder cancer. If yes, he'll need to have one of his kidneys and ureter removed in Feb (probably). If no, the bladder comes too.

My sister is going to an ultrasound today...and a cystoscopy next week. She's not feeling well...not wanting to disclose her private stuff...but I am worried about her.

I ache from head to toe. I am going for a nerve block in my neck on the 23rd. I had my last one in June and it has definitely worn off. I basically hurt all the time... whether I exercise or not (so I do)...take drugs or not (I try hard not to during the daytime)... and sleep, well that is fun IF I can find a comfortable spot for my dumb neck. ARGHHHHHHHHH.....sorry didn't mean to whine.

Work is scary... I work in the automotive industry... in Michigan....in staffing. Needless to say there are no jobs for me to staff... and most of my day involves lay-offs. I pray I'm not one of them. It is a scary time.

Good news... all the kids are GREAT! Phew.

1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

Wow! You do have a lot on your plate! I hope things smooth out for you real soon. Life does have its moments but some of those moments SUCK!

Thanks for stopping by and reading SHUFFLE and for leaving a comment. If my on-line novel takes your mind away from things for a couple of minutes, I'm happy!

The Texas Woman