Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kidney stone...

It is always something around here...isn't it!

I picked Spence up from school yesterday and when he got into the car he was really, really quiet. Very unusual for our guy...so I asked him what was up...and he told me that he didn't feel good. He had a bad pain in his side. This is from a guy who really doesn't complain about hurting...ever. When we got home he went up to bed - maybe it was something he ate???

About an hour later Gary went up to check on him and he told Gary he had blood in his urine and the pain was worse. Then he was nauseated and vomited... a lot. Gary took him to U of M Hospital t see what was going on. Long story short....he has kidney stones. How in the world does a 15 year old get kidney stones???

I hope he feels better today and they pass. Poor Spence!

No comments: