Hi there!
Been busy but having fun! Saturday I got to hang out with two of my funny girlfriends! We shopped and bought little (our forte) and then ate at Mama Mia's in Walled Lake. We laughed so hard the owner came over to talk with us. Asking if we had been friends since elementary school the way we were carrying on. Don't you just love to laugh that hard...had tears rolling down my face...over nothing!
Sunday my daughter and I went to the Detroit Zoo. Got to see the baby Giraffe...so cute!!! We didn't see the baby monkey...sorry to all the monkey fans. It was a great day...not too hot...not too crowded.
I'm heading over to my sister's house tonight! Going to be a good big sister and take care of her a bit while she has some medical stuff done. She's going to be fine...just stuff that I wish she had taken care of a long time ago to save her a bunch of suffering.
I'll be back later in the week!!!
2 comments:
Have a safe trip and quality time with your sister!
The Texas Woman
Thanks Cher...
Post a Comment