I might have mentioned earlier in blogdom that Spencer, our youngest, made the school radio station....88.1...The Escape!
It's actually a very cool "job" as there is lots of competition to get a seat. Try-outs...classes to learn how to use the equipment along with rules & regulations for broadcasting.

He also has his own radio program on Tuesday nights from 6 - 8 pm (guess what we do on Tuesday nights). Here are a few photos of him broadcasting! He looks so serious here...so not him as he is a pretty funny guy!
Look at that control board. I would certainly move the "wrong" key and blow up the joint!
That's it for now... back to work to help fold another 30,000 (no I didn't mis-type there) letters at work.
3 comments:
That is so great! And it really brought back memories. My bestest boyfriend in high school got a job like that and went on to become a famous DJ up North! I think I'll blog next week about a story you made me remember!
The Texas Woman
That's really cool!
Thanks! We are really proud of him.
Excellent Cher...can't wait for a new story!
Post a Comment