My kids are both in Denver. Brian is there becaused he moved there almost 2 years ago. Marissa is there...to visit him. I'm so lucky that my kids get along so well. Anyhow, she is terrified of flying so thanks to a wee bit of Xanix (I hope I spelled that right) she slept all the way.
The kids called to tell me they went up into the mountains ...she LOVED it...and they saw a waterfall. Tonight they are watching the Red Wings game. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
The kids called to tell me they went up into the mountains ...she LOVED it...and they saw a waterfall. Tonight they are watching the Red Wings game. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.
*** They sent me this picture today...from a camera phone hence the quality*** hurrah!
Hope tomorrow brings pictures to share. I hope she doesn't like it there toooo much... sigh.
2 comments:
Wait...she's single? I have single sons. Two of 'em. Neither's been married. Of course my daughter's single too but she's been married before.
Something I did to them when they were younger I guess!
The Texas Woman
She is single...was engaged and THANK GOD it ended. She is back living at home (hence why I now have 3 cats). Should we match make? Laughing...it wold be a blog relationship made in heaven. LOL
Post a Comment