Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Take me out to the ball game....

To celebrate Father's Day... the kids and I took Gary to see our local "minor league" favs...the Toledo Mudhens. Toledo is an hour south but it's all expressway so it doesn't take us long to get there.
Where do they come up with names like that??? What exactly is a mudhen? If you are so intrigued...check out http://www.mudhens.com/info/mud_hen.asp!

Anyhow... here are some photos of our night! Here's Gary...
The gang...it was hot...we were pretty sweaty
Me & Stinky. I still call her that...I can't help it as I've called her that forever. She really smells pretty good.
The gruesome twosome...always smile for the camera????
Awh...Spencer & Evan pose with the Mudhens...so cute.

By the way... the Mudhens won 11 - 10!

1 comment:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

The quilt hasn't sold just yet! I have to confess and tell you I had to remove your sweet comment about the quilt--people were thinking it was a bid when they saw "1 comment"! It was kinda funny really, but more and more people were telling me, "I thought we had a bid, but it was just a sweet note from Caren!"

Nothing personal (promise!), but I had to remove it so that people knew it was still up for grabs.

Here's hoping it sells!