We took a subway ride to the White Sox Game.
Saturday, we got up early and headed out. I love to explore so we walked all over downtown. The parks were amazing!!! The first thing we came across was this GIANT silver bean like structure...it was so cool. Hard to describe but lots of fun!
Of course we HAD to stop for ice cream. Turned out to be really, really good ice cream. He wouldn't share so I had to get my own...woe is me..
Saturday night we went to see the Blue Men Group. Wow...if you haven't seen the show...go! It was so much fun...we laughed a ton! Check out this clip from the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tWP6aYwi5M

Sunday we were much smarter! Got up early so Gary could watch a bit of golf and then we went right to the Shedd Aquarium. Wow... it is an awesome aquarium. I love whale watching in Hawaii...and the aquarium housed 5 Beluga whales (one baby) and dolphins. The first photo is a bit blurry but I wanted to give you an idea of how close we were able to stand and watch them. We had lunch outside on the terrace - wishing it was sunnier - but definitely a pretty view!
The penguins were characters.
Here's hoping the video of the whales works for you. The aquarium had 3 levels so you could actually watch the whales swimming around under water.
That's it for our weekend.
Sending all my love & good wishes to my friend...The Texas Woman...I'm praying for you girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment