Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ahhh...Saturday morning

I love mornings...I know it's been posted along the years how it is my favorite part of the day. Waking up first while the house sleeps away...morning greetings from our 3 cats. A hot cup of coffee and reflecting.

My dad has been staying at my sisters house. I am so glad they are getting along well. I wasn't sure....to be honest...how it would go at first. But they seem to have a ton in common (sports on tv big time) and are enjoying their time. It was harder on dad staying here...busy household and I'm at work all day. So we have been figuring out ways to see each other and it's all good.

Busy week coming up for us! My brother, Jim, will be coming to Michigan on Tuesday as will my son Brian. This will be the first time our family is getting together in 10 years. My brother lives in San Franciso and doesn't travel often. I will leave it at that. So...our plans are to pick the guys up from the airport on Tuesday throughout the day...bbq at my house on Tuesday evening. Hanging out on Wednesday at my sisters house and then dinner somewhere on Wednesday night. Thursday we have various trips back to the airport. Friday my dad heads back to Florida. Saturday....I let it all sink in and reflect on how lucky I am!

You guys have a great weekend!!!

Special good vibes to the Texas Woman - hang in Cher! Along with my friend Sheri who is dealing with two sick parents; and my buddy Dobber who has been the primary care taker for his mom who has been suffering with Dimensia for years. He should be nominated for Sainthood.

No comments: