I recently made a decision to start saving money and one thing I did was to stop eating lunch out every day of the week. I've saved quite a bit of money...$115.00 over the past two weeks. Now mind you, I'm not a huge eater, but it gets expensive to go out daily and the tips...well you get the picture.
It has been brought to my attention that my lunch bags are not "cool". I use paper bags... recycled grocery store bags... or whatever is handy as I rush through the kitchen preparing my lunch for work at 6:30 am.
So the girls started commenting on my mode of transport for food. They all carry lunch bags in different shapes & colors. They've been bugging me to "grow up" and get a real lunch bag. I resisted until one of them turned me onto this website ... ebags.com. Oh my... that did it...check it out... bags of all types and they are having a SALE today!!
Yes, I'm caving...this is the bag I will order. It has a shoulder strap and looks just like a purse vs a lunch bag/tote. I like it!!! The website has pictures of it open and it holds a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment