Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And....

I'm back in school...taking a Saturday morning class (8:30 - 12:30). It is History 401 which is more of a discussion on current political events and how they are impacting us...with 5 research papers. I will enjoy it...along with my buddy Angie taking the class with me. Angie and I started out taking classes together 3 years ago. She got into a BAD car accident 2 years ago and had to stop taking classes due to her severe headaches. I was delighted to walk into the room and have her sitting there! Yeah!!!

When I got home from school Gary had 5 yards of dirt delivered to begin working on our back yard. Now we have 2 strong and able bodied teenage boys...you might think he would have had this done when they were home??? No way...and I survived to tell you that I am NEVER doing that much manual labor again. My muscles (Tuesday) are still screaming at me.... Oh, but the backyard is definitely starting to look like something (hurrah).

Sunday was a birthday dinner for Steve (my stepson) and me....Gary cooked spaghetti (my fav) and we sat around playing card until much too late. It's always fun with his family here.

Today...is my birthday (happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeee) and I'm heading over to spend the day with my sister. We'll go for sushi and talk non-stop as that is the way it works for us.

You enjoy your day too!!!!

3 comments:

jonesie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lady~!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

AWWW! I'm bummed I didn't stop by earlier this week to wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday. Well...happy Be-lated birthday! I hope it was a good day for you!

The Texas Woman said...

Hope you had a good birthday. Told ya I shouldn't be so behind on blog-reading!

cher