Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday!!!!

I realize that I am not 100% into blogging these days. I had to take some me time to figure out my direction and wasn't ready to share it.

I get sucked into a negative space easily and without warning. My life became suffocating and I couldn't find a way out. I've lived enough of my life in a "bad space" and have made a conscientous decision not to be there any longer. I had to put some space between myself and some people that were feeding into that area .... not intentionally.

My goal is to find a balance between both ends of the spectrum. Not to live in a happy, giddy state but a relatively calm & happy place. I am surrounding my self with those who have a positive outlook on life and live in a more spiritually based existence.

So for now... breathe.

No comments: