Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween photos

For my friends who have been asking to see my decorations.. I did my best with photos but next year you'll come over and see everything in person!!!


Here are a few of my "girls" and more...

and more. If you haven't noticed... I collect witches. They are so much fun!A hand carved witch I bought at a craft fair!
Hard to see but the mantle holds all my halloween houses. They light up. Some witches around the fireplace too!

More decorations... don't you love the smile!!!

A singing monster the boys gave me for my birthday!

My absolute favorite "bobblehead" witch - she is awesome - don't you love the glasses!


My shelf of mini pumpkins


Halloween decorations - "finger" candlesticks courtesy of Sheila & Pati!

Our evening was fun! Will & Marissa came over for Pizza and to hand out candy! Gary and I went "trick or treating"... we get dressed up every year and visit our neighbors. Of course we do scope out their candy bowls!!!

Not a great shot but you can get somewhat of an idea of my decorating.

Riss & I with the giant inflatible ghost on the front lawn. So many little ones get their picture taken with the ghost.
My flapper girl got cold so we pulled out the fur to keep her warm. I think it went well with the outfit!
I think this is my favorite photo of the evening.

Costume or not...there was a birthday cake to bake...Will's birthday!

Mr. Sneaky (aka Gary) thought he was being oh so helpful. You missed his real costume.... he put on a bunch of Detroit Lions clothes...painted his face blue & silver... put on a mullet wig and then added a giant "L" to his forehead. If you know football then I don't need to explain.
I thought this was appropriate for the cake.... Will was a lumberjack this year - smart costume cuz it was COLD!!!
She is pretty darn cute!

Miss Ruby got into the Halloween act...she was an angel kitty

Hoping your halloween was great fun too!!!!















1 comment:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Those are awesome photos!! You have quite the witch collection. Like your wooden stake witch I have one of dracula. Sadly, the very strong winds last week snapped him in half. : (