Holy cow... as most families wind down from "just" celebrating Christmas we are winding down from two holidays. We celebrate both Chanukah and Christmas to represent all religions in our home. So, I will start with Chanukah pictures first as that holiday came first on the calendar.
We had some of Marissa's friends join us for the celebration. Allison & Jeremy had a great time. We got them a Margarita Machine as a combo house warming/Chanukah gift. Marissa and Allison like their Margarita's!
Catherine got a "Jack Daniel's sign" for her condo...seems there is an alcohol theme going for Marissa's friends...hmmm.
The boys got there "small gifts" for Chanukah as their big gifts come for them at Christmas. Spencer got a pair of pj pants (much needed).
Evan got a down mitt/ice scraper for his car. The down mitt ice scraper is a great gift for Evan as he doesn't wear gloves --- ever. He was actually pretty excited about the gift...not that you can tell from his lack of smile!
Will joined us for the first time and got a Beatles calendar - he likes the Beatles!
Marissa got a bunch of gifts included her first "Coach" purse. She did love this "bacon" bag from her friends!
Gary got a cashmere sweater (just a small gift as he gets his "big" gifts on Christmas too).
And since Brian wasn't here in person...but always in spirit...we can share what he got...an IPOD touch which he loves!!
Oh yeah...I got some cool gifts too! Perfume from Gary, a hand made blanket from my daughter.....this travel coffee mug with a coupon inside! Notice how coffee + me = smiles!
Dad was missing the party too...we love you dad! Of course we didn't get any pictures of the awesome meal I made. Brisket & Chicken & Potato Latkes & all kinds of other goodies!
Oh yeah...I got some cool gifts too! Perfume from Gary, a hand made blanket from my daughter.....this travel coffee mug with a coupon inside! Notice how coffee + me = smiles!Now, I am going to attempt to widdle down the Christmas pictures - we took 135!!!
Gary wanted a Garmin for Golf...now he can't get lost on the golf course!
I got the Cricut for my little scrapbooking hobby. I know my friend Kate mentioned a few others but this worked out well when trying to explain to my hubby what to get me. It is going to be expensive buying new cartridges but...oh well...
Spence got a cool video camera, loads of gift cards & games...but the smile for this jar of HOT PEPPERS was awesome. The kid can eat anything!!
Now before you start thinking...what in the world did we get Marissa...she asked for two specific things on her list. One was a Giraffe (she is a huge supporter of the Detroit Zoo and the Giraffe's are her fav)....
and the other was windshield wiper blades!
Don't worry she got plenty of other goodies but these brought the biggest smiles!
And Evan, oh he had quite list and one of the items was an electric guitar. Yes, it comes with headphones...and ear plugs for me!
Rock n Roll coming to my house soon!
The circle of death hit our xbox 360 so Marissa and I chipped in and got Gary a new one. It has already been hooked up and used quite a bit! Oh so happy is the man and his toys!
Steve will be getting a new set of golf clubs once the golf show hits town this spring. In the meantime, he did ask for ... pillows! He got lots of Michigan State "Spartan" hoodies and hats too!
Steve got me this great outfit ... we have a good thing going these days. I find something I want & buy it. I wrap it. I open it and am THRILLED! Steve is happy cuz all he does is buy it. Trust me...it works great for us!
Sidney was checking out the tree looking for Kitty Christmas gifts...yes they all got presents!
Ruby posing so pretty with her new toy!
Wishing you all a very happy and healthy NEW YEAR!!!!
2 comments:
Oh wow! Looks like Santa unloaded half his sleigh over at your place! Great to see so many smiles :)
Lucky lady! I LOVE the Cricut and your fun coffee mug. Your holidays were amazing, I can see!
Post a Comment