Monday, February 22, 2010

Ahhh... Monday!

Wow...what a busy weekend!

On Friday, a group of us got together to see comedian Steve McGrew. Let me say, we've now seen Steve 10 times...and I still laughed until I cried. That is one silly man. It was also my sister inlaw Linda's birthday so I stopped at Costco and got a huge, gooey, yummy, sinful carrot cake. I think I'm still on sugar over load.

Saturday and Sundy were BUSY! We decided to finish the kids bathroom. Not sure if anyone remembers that we had a pipe burst last winter which caused us to tear up the floor & replace the toilt (Gary broke it...he he)? Well we put down ceramic tile, painted, new mirror, light fixture and decor. The only thing we didn't tackle at that time was the vanity/counter top.

So we decided to do that this weekend. I'm sure we went to Home Depot at least a dozen times. Oops...need this...forgot that (you know the drill). Ended up painting the vanity the same color as the walls...using a similar tile on the counter top with a wood trim that we'll paint the same color as the accent color (once we decide what that is).

The BIG dilemma...he wants a beige sink. We have a white sink now...with a white toilet and tub. I am a firm believer they should all match. So write back and let me know what your thoughts on that subject are. Do your sink, toilet & tub need to match or is it ok to toss it up.

I'll write more on our early morning Sunday adventures with the police in another blog entry... don't you love a cliff hanger :-)

No comments: