Ah...the big day is upon us...Superbowl Sunday. My husband is VERY (yes, all caps cuz it's big excitement) for the event. Usually we go to friends Scott & Melissa's for the game/party but since having Miss Olivia...it has turned into a guys thing. At one time the girls would get pedicures (we actually hired a girl to come in and provide the service) or make jewelry or play cards. But no more...sigh.
So Gary is heading over there around 5:30 for some pre-game action (food) and get the poker tables set up. I imagine they will play poker went into the night.
Me, well for something different to do I'm meeting my sister inlaw Linda for dinner. She and I rarely get to spend any time together with different work schedules and such. I'll be it's going to be Chinese...her hubby hates Chinese food.
So...here's to great commercials and may your favorite team win!
ps...had my sutures removed on Friday and the doc told me they got all the cancer. Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment