My computer was hacked into this past week. Some of you might have received an email from my gmail account indicating that I was in England...held up at gunpoint...asking for money ... "or else".
Needless to say... it was not true. I was sitting in class and my cell phone went crazy. I received 83 text messages & phone calls about the "situation". Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything about the problem at the time. Thanks to all who reached out to me...it sure made me feel good to have so many people care.
So I'm back. I had to disable my facebook account and will start up a new one soon. It was a great way to reach out to friends I grew up with. I moved from Massachusetts to the midwest when I was 16 and lost touch of so many people Nice to reconnect with friends!
So... change your passwords often. Don't put things on your email accounts that you don't want to fall into the wrong hands.
Nice to be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment