So I have been on this "diet" for six weeks now. Gary has started to comment on two things...one, the large amounts of food I consume (I never used to eat much) and two, the fact that my clothes are toooo big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, the second part is pretty exciting. I took pants to the tailor shop on Saturday and the lady told me that it would be cheaper to go out and buy new pants. Ha, ha, ha...not only were my clothes too big, but they had to be taken in so much it would be BETTER TO GO SHOPPING! Darn...doesn't that just stink..not!
Sunday, my dear friend Victoria picked me up at 8:30 am and we headed to Ohio. Why Ohio? Because that is where the closest Steinmart store is located, the place we shop together, and oh...they were having a really big sale. Plus, we had coupons! Love coupons.
I got 2 pairs of pants for work...size SIX... yuppers! WooooHoooo... Six pretty shirts for spring/summer and a bathrobe for Marissa. Marissa steals my bathrobe all the time. It's a vintage Victoria Secrets heavy terry robe....I love that robe...so does she but it is MINE! Now she has a lightweight terry robe in a pretty blue. How much do you want to bet she'll still be using mine? Ugh.
Dad - praying that your tests turn out GOOD today. Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed!
Happy Monday everyone! Make it a great one!!!
1 comment:
I love a good reason to go shopping and losing weight is one of them! And even more exciting when it's a SMALLER SIZE! WHOOO! Congrats on doing such a great job!
(I hope your dad is doing well.) : )
Post a Comment