Monday, June 21, 2010

Minnesota?

For those who know me...or have read my blogs long enough...you'll know that Gary and I go to Hawaii on vacation. Oh, we've done a weekend trip here and there (Chicago, San Diego, ???) but vacations = Hawaii!

So, when he told me he was looking into planning our trip...I'm thinking islands. Not the State of a Gazillion lakes!!! Nothing personal Kelley, I know there are only 10,000 listed...but I'm a tropical kind of gal when it comes to vacations. Sun dress & flip flops!!!

So, ready or not, we are coming to Minnesota at the end of the summer.

Thinking...baseball game...and up for suggestions!

1 comment:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Here are my suggestions...

If I had to suggest anywhere to go in Minnesota it would be "up north". Duluth or Brainerd. Lots to see and do and very relaxing.

So, while a Twin's game is fun, I say head up north!