Thursday, June 10, 2010

One might think...

One might think that since I "graduated"...life would calm down. Nah...I've been busy. With what...that is a good question. I did attend a seminar in Midland, Mi this past weekend on Globalization and our economy. It was a lot of work but fun! I have a lovely paper to write this weekend.

While involved with that... I threw out my back. How? Got me! But it was a whopper of a pain that is still raging a war. It is trying to win...damn that back! Had an "MIR" as my mother inlaw calls it on Tuesday. Hopefully we will figure out what is going on and I can get back to my somewhat abnormal life.

I've spent lots of time with my husband. I've been so busy with school since last September... we rarely saw each other. It is nice just to relax together.

The best news is that my dad's biopsy of his bladder was GOOD news! Wooo hooo.... Phew! So very worried about him. Now he can jet off to see his sweetie. They've been separated for 3 weeks as she went home to NY. You know the Florida people...there in the Winter and home in the summer.

That's it for today...keep smiling!

No comments: