Wow... this month is flying by! My operations mgmt class got cancelled two weeks ago so I took full advantage of a free weekend. Off to the Plymouth art fair and lots of time with my hubby. Got to see Riss, Joe and meet his kiddies. Very cute!!!
This past weekend was my healthcare management class which was a delightful surprise. The instructor was a delightful lady who brought wonderful insight into more than healthcare. She brought us to looking at ourselves...to thinking of ourselves as entrepreneurs...to understand our passions and follow them. I loved it!!! If I could take a ton of classes just like that.... I would never stop going to school. Well, I still have one more class to finish in the fall and I'm hoping it will be as good. ???
Dad had surgery a week ago and in his typical form...is a lousy patient. He just doesn't recover well. He never fails to run a fever following surgery and he is nauseated from the anesthesia. I'm hoping that he really starts to take charge of getting better instead of nursing his pain. He'll recover and get on with life instead of where he is at. Sorry dad...truth.
My kids are good...busy with life and happy. Always makes my heart happy to know they are content in what they have chosen. Got to help Riss figure out how to pay for tuition...but we will get her there. So proud she is going...yeah Riss!!! Brian has a date with a new lady this week - hope he has fun.
My oldest stepson took us all out to dinner this evening. A thank you for all we did for him over the past year. Very nice!!!
Charlotte arrived last night. For those who haven't followed this blog very long...she is my 87 year old mother inlaw. She comes up every summer for about 4 months. This year she came a bit later as she had a hairline fracture on her knee cap. According to her she could finally come since she was feeling better. She can barely walk so I'm off to find her an orthopaedic surgeon to evaluate the knee. If she needs a knee replacement she should have it local so we can be around to help take care of her.
Never a dull moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment