Gary & I love to entertain... and I love to entertain at Halloween. It's funny how hard it is to get people to wear costumes. Come on now... tis the season!!! But our friends did it up and we had a blast.
My new rug from Kohl's. Love those $10 cash coupons...along with a coupon some mom handed me as she rushed out the door with a screaming kid. This lovely cost me a whopping 19 cents. Yup... deal of the day!
Our friends showed up on time (hurrah). My neighbor Michelle dressed as an umpire or referee. She stole the costume from her hubby.
Oh look...here is her hubby, Randy, who ALWAYS ends up on our floor. We can't quite figure it out...maybe, just maybe it might be the red wine????
We had two tables and rotated since we had a late minute cancellation (booooo). Dr. Don had little luck at the tables that night. He won the prize for lowest score.
Sheila and her man Joey showed up and we were delighted to have them. Sheila was a pirate ... in a dress. I've known Sheila for a long time...this is the first time I've seen her in a dress that wasn't ankle length. Woohoo girlie! Joey dressed as a blind man. Those glasses were distorted...very weird trying to look through them. Watch out for his cane...he used it to his advantage and people got poked!
Ah... my creative friend Connie actually made the kimono she wore. The detail was fabulous...yeah we hate her for being so talented. (not really). Neal .. we were not sure what look he was trying to pull off. Jersey shore??? Check out the big gold necklace.
I tried my hand at being creative in the kitchen. I made a yummy spider cake. Found the recipe on epicurean's website. Big hit!!!
Gary and I recycled our costumes from the last party. No witch for this girl (crazy). He wanted us to match up. Hence the swat team cop and the prisoner. Hmmm....what was he thinking? Anyhow, good time by all!!!+of+Picture+013.jpg)
+of+Picture+013.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment