I have been bad with blogging...because nothing "noteworthy" is going on.
I have been sad missing my cat...we were together a long time. I've been secretly looking at pictures from the Michigan Animal Rescue and the Humane Society. I'll get another cat (or two) soon - I hope. I love animals.
Yesterday, Gary shared that he wanted to adopt a DOG???? What???? A dog? I love dogs but they require a lot of work. Walking them, grooming them (I'm allergic to dogs - not cats - I know it is weird), walking them, feeding them, picking up poo while walking them, being home with them (more than cats - not that I ignore my cats but they are independent). Did I mention walking them and picking up poo? You see, I am the animal caretaker...I clean up litter boxes, do the vet stuff, feeding and all around loving. HE wants a dog? You know, it would be my frozen *ss walking the silly creature twice a day...coming home at lunch because I feel guilty leaving it alone all day...picking up the poo (ick)...you get my point??? Cats are where it is at!
Of course, if I didn't have to work... I could have BOTH! Ha...no such luck.
OK... it's Monday...time to cha-cha!
Have a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment