I will share, my friends, how I love my Keurig coffee maker. All those little k-cups with loads of different types of coffee to drink. I even went so far as to buy a carousel holder for the k-cups. I was sold!!!
My world came to a sudden stop this morning when I realized...it had died. How does a $179.99 coffee maker only last one year? It was the "deluxe" model too!!!!
I took good care of it... cleaned it as instructed... and drank a lot of coffee. I'm beside myself. I called customer service right off. I provided them a ton of information and learn that no one works on the weekends. Hello...this is coffee we are talking about! How about some 24/7 service??? No such luck.
Well for now, I'm back to my old, reliable, Mr. Coffee maker. Hmmm... makes you wonder how those Mr. Coffee machines work forever doesn't it???
No comments:
Post a Comment