Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The news...

The news makes me sad. I read it every morning and am amazed at the horrible things that go on in this world. Do you ever wish there was a publication just for happy news? Then you could sit down and be thankful for good things that happen. I do!

Yesterday, my hubby golfed in the Mott open. It is a huge golf outing at the University of Michigan. He was THRILLED to be invited. He came home with a load of gifts, yummy candy which I knew he wanted me to eat immediately, and stories. The stories are from the children who have been in Mott Hospital. He said it was darn near impossible not to cry. I am glad that these children can touch a place in a persons heart.

A while back my boss gave me an assignment. She probably could tell that my mood was less than perky with all the physical problems going on with this old body. The assignment was to think of one thing, every day to be thankful for. And you know what... I do that... every day.

So today, I am thankful that my children are happy and healthy. Plain & simple.

For you... I wish you a grand day full of fun & adventure.

No comments: