So much is going on....and it is making me dizzy.
Spencer is doing ok. Not sure if he's passed the sewing needle...he's not all that into checking his poop to see if it's there. Can't blame him but...we need to know if he has passed it. Probably take him back for an x-ray later this week.
Mom is home. Conversations were a bit up and down. She's happy to be home - doing "more" but still not much. She is still in pain - no doubt as her surgery was so extensive. I know she's a strong fighter and will work so hard to recover and then face what is next!
We had a "conversation" last night ... she and my dad were so upset over my Aunt Estelle (who is a bit off center). Every time she speaks with her my mom gets so upset. My aunt goes on and on... and doesn't listen. Then, out of no harm, my aunt shares my moms illness with her family. This upsets my parents to no end... mostly because they don't seem to normally give a shit. Anyhow - whenever my parents speak with her they get really upset. So - don't talk to her. It is pretty simple. Just say ' I've got to go" and hang up the phone. Or, tell her that you want to speak to my Uncle Al. If she can't handle that... oh well. Why go through the roller coaster ride if you hate the ride???? I dont' get it.
Brian sent me a cool picture .. it's on his My space account. A recent colorado rockies baseball game with him and his new lady. Sweet! I love his smiling face!
Marissa had a migraine last night. I hope she is ok. Of course that was after the Tiger's Game that she and Steve went to. They had front row seats just to the left of home plate so we got to see those two a lot on TV. How cool is that.
Evan... one of these days he'll figure out that not everything in life is how he thinks it should be and that his father is not the enemy. All Gary wants is for him to be responsible and do what he is "supposed" to do when he is supposed to do it.
Gary is golfing. Good. He needs time to get out and have fun. He is sooooo stressed out lately and with his back being out..he's not been exactly nice. Sigh.
I'm seeing my sister tonight... for the first time in almost 10 years. Marissa and I are going to her house for sushi. I'm pretty excited.
I miss my friends... no time to see them for a while now.
Charlotte went to Flo's (her sister) for a few weeks.
I am home. I'm CLEANING and doing laundry and studying for my final. I need to contact my professor to schedule a make-up since I missed the last class.
Happy sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment