Saturday, May 3, 2008

Steinmart

I'm going to Steinmart...I'm going to Steinmart... :-)

We have been "trying" to get there forever...even though it's just a mere hours drive...our lives get stupid busy. I'm buying some clothes. I need to "update" my wardrobe. I'm feeling kind of "frumpy"... most of my stuff is hand me downs (laughing...from my daughter).

I wish I had some pictures to scrapbook - it is national scrapbook day and I have nothing to scrap. But... I will make my mom a mother's day card. Trying to decide what to buy her. Would rather spend a day with her vs. mailing her a gift. We used to spend days together... lunch... shopping... me trying to keep up with her. I learned my art of shopping from her... among a few other noble traits. I miss you mom.

I also miss my kids. Brian is far away. Marissa is so busy... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charlotte arrives in 2 days :-)

And I feel fat - just not working out enough.

Today is a day for ME... tomorrow - write a Law paper. This school thing is a mixed bag - I love it ... and I hate doing the work and spending the time... when I'd rather be doing anything else. Of course when I'm not in school - I tend to miss it. Laughing - I'm a nutjob.

Marissa sees Cheryl today. Latest update - Cheryl has a new email address (I don't have it) so Mark can't see her mail. Interesting... or not. Who the hell knows - frustrates me. Kind of like waiting for the other shoe to drop... 10 years later.

My neck - ouch.

1 comment:

daedra said...

what's steinmart? Am I missing out on an awesome shopping experience?