Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy...

Yup - busy busy busy!!!

Thursday night Evan & Caitlyn came over. Traci was picking them up. Gary and I had to get ready for the poker game/party on Friday. Caitlyn & I made deviled eggs and baked brownies. First time we really did much together as Evan tends to hang out at her house. We had a nice time.

Friday - poker game. Tons of fun. So glad to have some of my girlfriends join their hubbies. Victoria - her neighbor Ann & Val from work had a never ending game of "altered" Texas Hold-um. Needless to say, most of the "normal" people had left by midnight. Gary and his crazy friends played poker until 4:00 am. (yes that is a 4). I fell asleep around 12:45.

Today Marissa had a job interview. Being a hair stylist means taking "models" in and showing off your talent. Cheech & I were it. He got a hair cut. Me, I got low lights and a cool haircut. I like it! Kind of like last hair cut but much shorter/tapered in the back.

Good since my right arm hurts 99% of the time. Along with my stupid neck. UGHHHHHH

Tonight Gary & I joined Dan McQuillen and family to celebrate Ashley's highschool graduation. What a sweet girl. I haven't seen her in a couple of years.. hard with having divorced parents/ opposite weekends / her working, etc... We went to Mitchells Fish Market. Pretty darn good.

That's it. We are chilling.

No comments: