Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We are home...some photos of mom

Isn't she beautiful....my mom!


Cheryl and I had a great trip. It was a blur... but filled with love, laughter, tears amd a TON of food! Mom had awesome days... she is just beautiful. I pray....with all my heart and soul... that she recovers from this cancer and has lots of years to spend with us.
Cheryl came up with the t-shirt idea... mom is definitely our shining star...

Some silly pictures of mom's new wig for when she loses her hair. She started losing it yesterday and cried for the first time since this nightmare first began....


My dad is always doing something silly... he had the wig on first...then the hairnet over his face!

Mom felt great one day so we got her out to eat at John G's overlooking the ocean.



Her girls!


And just being sooo silly at home.

So good to see her laugh. The stuffed animal is "Magilla the Gorilla"... one of her friends told her to get a Gorilla to stomp the cancer out of her system. She sleeps with it all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so fortunate to have you as my #1 daughter. You bring such joy and happiness to my life. Your calls are one of the bright stops in my day. I feel great today - going to meet Lorraine and Ernie for luch at Flakowitz. I'll have some soup in your honor. Love you so much.

Mom

PS - hate the wig I bought. My girlfriends are taking me out to buy a spike blonde one - more my style.