Sunday, February 22, 2009

Plans change

Isn't it funny how you "think" you've got all your plans set and they just change? Drives me nutty sometimes.

Friday night I was supposed to go to a movie with Victoria....apparently she wasn't sure if it was this Friday or next so she made other plans??? So I ended up having a fun dinner with Sheila & Sheri. We went to a small brewery in Commerce Township.

Saturday I was supposed to go to the spa with sister inlaw Linda and her sisters...they cancelled that due to a snow storm. So I ended up helping Gary with the tile in the upstairs bathroom and we had a delightful surprise visit by Scott, Melissa and Miss "I am just tooooo cute" Olivia! She just turned one and is absolutely precious (and funny) as a baby can be!

Today, we will (hopefully) finish laying the tile and then have lunch at the Rose Restaurant to celebrate Linda's big 50!! I'm not holding my breathe....laughing.

1 comment:

The Texas Woman said...

About that pipe-looking alligator...I rather be kidded the rest of my life than possibly face a real live alligator! You did the right thing, girl!

Everybody else is saying, "What alligator? There wasn't an alligator in "Plans change." LOL

The Texas Woman