Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday!!


I love Saturdays...especially fun filled days.

We are going next door for Melissa's graduation party. She is heading to Michigan State University in the fall...go GREEN!! Her parents are really great friends and lots of fun to hang with...so it will be a fun party.

Later I'm going to my bosses Jimmy Buffet party...getting picked up and only staying for a few hours. Mostly the girls from the office wil be there...so that's always fun.

Had my nerve block in my neck yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good today. Not much swelling or bruising...good stuff. Marissa took good care of me through the day. Made sure I kept my butt in bed to relax. My neck has gotten pretty bad over the years between 3 pinched nerves, bone spurs and that silly Arnold Chiari syndrome that both my sister and I have. Relief will be here in few weeks - yes!!!

Oh...Spencer has a new girlfriend (Emily)...well not real new but new enough to talk about her. She's so pretty (look at her eyes) and really nice! Aren't they cute!
Have a GREAT day!!!


1 comment:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Glad to know you're feeling better!