Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dad...and the saga continues

Dad had surgery on March 25th...cancer surgery in which his kidney was removed and the bladder was ok. The doc saw tumors but felt they were not cancerous at the time.

Dad went in for a biopsy last month where his urologist took out some cancerous tumors from his bladder. Dad will need to repeat the BCG treatments and add interferon to the regimen. Once a week for 6 weeks starting Sept 3rd.

He is coming to Michigan to visit on August 11th and we will discuss him having his treatments here so he can be with us at that time. I hate that he lives so far away (hear that dad)... and I can't be with him more often. Because I would.

Hang in there dad...we'll get through this one too! I love you!!!

Hey Texas Woman...good thoughts coming your way today too!!!

1 comment:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Aww I hope he decides to stay with you too. I'm sure some daughterly love would work wonders on him too :)