It was a long week ... not that it was monumental by any stretch of the imagination.
My family seems to be back on track... which is good as being "off" around here is just exhausting for one's soul.
I went for my medial nerve branch block on Thursday. This is one of several blocks to determine if cauterizing my nerve endings in my neck will work. I have pinched nerves and bone spurs in my neck that have me in constant pain. Needless to say - I have a pretty sore and swollen neck from where they stuck in all the needles...and just a bit of relief.
My scar from my surgery wasn't healing well and yesterday it was just UGLY. I called the doctor who told me to come in for a look. Apparently I am allergic to the tape used for bandages (I had purchased the white tape for sensitive skin too) and I am allergic to triple antibiotic ointment I was using on the incision site. So it was a painful and nasty looking site. On top of that it got infected...how...??? So I'm on Keflex for that.
Today is lots of homework (getting ready for my 3 classes) and coloring my hair. Woo hoo on that one as it is long over due. Tonight I'm stepping out with my friend Victoria for dinner & a chic flick!! Will be fun as she is always a blast to hang with.
Have a great day!!
1 comment:
Wow...sounds like you've had a lot going on! I hope you're feeling better! : )
Post a Comment