A month to go until my graduation ceremony! Not sure that I've mentioned (ha ha) that I'm soooo excited about this graduation. It's been in the works for about 30 years...isn't that just crazy.
We've got a month to go..... my son & my dad are both flying into town for the occassion. We've got tickets on the 14th to see the Detroit Tigers play the Boston Red Sox. That will be a blast as dad & I are from Boston and the rest of the crew are Detroiters. Hmm...that is 2 against 6 of us. Oh well.
I'll have my finals on Monday & Tuesday following the ceremony but I'm walking baby!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on your degree! I'm sure your family and friends are very excited for you!!
I've been to a few games at Comerica Park and enjoyed it! Hope that you have a good game. : )
Post a Comment