Thursday, May 6, 2010

May...

The days are flying yet seem endlessly long. Between work, which has been so busy, and school (currently 16 credit hours plus loads of homework), and trying to eke out a bit of relaxation - I AM POOPED. The great news...I'm almost finished. Phew,

Hard to believe Mother's Day is here this Sunday. I miss my mom. No one talks about her much any more. I know life goes on....and I still miss her every day. I still want to pick up the phone to call her about "nothing" or plan a girls day for shopping. Mom and I always did shopping well. I remember one trip to Florida... I actually packed my stuff in a little carry on and put it inside a huge suitcase. Going home I had packed both to the limit. Fun times. Sigh.

Oh well... off to work...and school...go!

No comments: