The 4th was a great weeend. Nothing huge but plenty to keep us busy.
Friday night has become my "date" night with Marissa. Her Joe has class on Friday nights we generally go out for girls dinner. I like it...so we can catch up...eat something yummy (Indian this week) and allow her to do a load of laundry for free.
Saturday I worked on my research paper for most of the day. Gary and I headed to Toledo to watch the Toledo Mudhens (Detroit Tigers minor league team) lose badly to Columbus. But, it was a beautiful night and we had fun. Gary found the pulled pork nachos (huge for a mere$5) so we ate that for dinner. He ate the pork..I ate the chips and cheese w/jalapeno's. I am not a meat eater. He said they were great - the usher who decided to hang with us much of the night said it was the best deal at the park. We got to see fireworks all the way home - very pretty.
Sunday, Gary golfed and I worked on my paper some more...and watched a sappy movie (Under the Tuscan sun) and took it easy on this old back of mine. Still causing me pain since Memorial Day...still no doctor appt scheduled (not my doing). We went to a pool party on Sunday afternoon/evening and had much fun. It was HOT...so the pool was awesome. Standing room only in that baby. Hostess Michelle made 750 jello shots - apparently they were very tasty cuz they went fast.
Monday we were going to the Tigers game but decided against it due to the heat. Smart move as we got our window trims painted, curtains hung and the living room back in order. I'm happy! The room finally looks put together. I know... I need to take pictures.
Of course when I woke up that morning to find that my stepson had gone to some sites he should not have done...and my computer now has viruses galore...and I lost 8 pages of research.... I wanted to KILL. But I didn't ... but he knows he is in deep poop with me. Big time poop (I'm being nice and not swearing). Of course he has not come home since Monday (early) and most likely fears for his life (smart boy - not really). Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The virus affected my facebook account...and another hacker got to all my friends asking for money. I am not being held by gunpoint....do not send money. Well facebook was nice and restored my account. Actually, they restored my recent account AND my old account that had been hacked into before. I now have 2 facebook accounts. Guess it is time to consolidate!
No comments:
Post a Comment