I went to see my old neurosurgeon today. Why...because I blew out my back over Memorial Day and my "new" healthcare system still has yet to schedule me for a doctor's appt.
I have some physical problems... Arnold Chiari syndrome (my sister has this as well)...basically it's a hole in my skull and my brain matter is slipping. I'm not very good with the technical jargon so you might want to google it for a more adequate description.
Anyhooooo... I also have three pinched nerves in my neck which are causing all kind of havoc in my neck and nerves down the right side of my body. Now I have a blown L5/S1 disc in my back.
All in all...I'm in pain most of the time. I still work and go to school and try to keep going but every now and then I just have a bad day. Today was one of those days. It took me about 45 minutes to get my body moving this morning. No fun...
So I went back to the neurosurgeon... took the dvd of my mri from my spine. He thinks it might be the Arnold Chiari acting up...so another MRI of my head/neck. Uhm...doesn't brain surgery sound horrible. YIKES!!!
OK..so enough with that.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment