Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mother Inlaw - Update

Charlotte (my MIL) is officially heading home on Saturday, October 16th. She's been here a long time. I'm so ready for NO company. Sigh...

My daughter is heading to Denver this week. She is going to spend time with her brother. Nice.

I've been putting out feelers looking for a new job. My last class is in December as the school cancelled the class this past summer. Once complete I will definitely be hitting the market. It is time. I've been working at the same place for 8 years now. The company has emerged from bankruptcy but as an agency employee it doesn't reap any benefits for me. I am so lucky to have a job in this economy...but I think it is time for a change. So the bigger question (as always) is what do I want to do? I like working with people... customer service is a no brainer in my book. I'm super process driven as well. Any ideas????

That's it for today...have a great one!!!

1 comment:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Good Luck with the job search! I'm no help with ideas, but I hope it goes well!