Well I graduated (sort of) from college in May of this year. I finished all but one class and the administration told me to walk since I had (sorry to brag) all A's and it was only one class. Yes, I had enrolled, paid for the silly class and ... bought my book. So what happened you must be thinking??? The class got cancelled. Why? Lack of student enrollment. So, I signed up for the next class in the summer and whammo, cancelled again. Grrr.. the fall class was only located in Troy. Troy is about an hour from my house on a Sunday with NO traffic. It's a long, ugly commute on a Monday night with a 6:00 pm start time. My neck/back doesn't do well by the end of a normal day (nerve damage...blah blah blah) so that was not an option.
Tomorrow... I am going back to school! My instructor, Tommie Walker, is AWESOME. He is loud and gets excited over everything. I just adore him. We will work our butts off...as he drives a class to really LEARN (novelty?)... but we will have fun doing it. More exciting is that 5 of my former classmates are in the class. Yes!
Operations Management here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment