Monday, January 10, 2011

Do you wonder...

Do you wonder why people stop blogging? I do. Yet, when I look back at the past year I wonder why I was so poor at posting. Simple... facebook. Log on...write a little blurb...and done. I don't write any more. I am going to make a point of sharing this year, at least once a week. If it is just a simple post or a heart wrenching saga....I am making a promise to write.

With that... I am still at home. I went back to the good Dr. Jerry for a second post op. He removed the stitches (ouch) from my heel...which isn't healing very well. So, working from home for another week and NO driving until next week. Man, I have so much to do...sigh.

Dr. Jerry wrapped up my foot and put me back in my orthopaedic (ugly) post surgical shoe. I tried to squeeze the foot into my crocs...no such luck. That will tell you how swollen my lovely foot is. The good news... the scar on the top of my foot doesn't look so bad (hurrah) and I HAVE (capitalized because emphasis is on the word have) to buy new shoes. Clogs... Ha ha ha... I am having my daughter go buy me a bunch of shoes and see what I like.

With that, nothing much else to report. Oh, except I finished my FINAL class... finally. I walked with the graduating class last May and was supposed to finish the last class in June. The school cancelled the June class, then cancelled the summer class, and the fall class was too far to attend. So, I took the Winter class with one of my favorite professors and have officially finished my class room work. Now I need to focus and get my paper done.

OK... back to the grind.

No comments: