Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Working from home

Well, Gary took me to see Dr. Jerry on Monday. The good doctor took a look at my foot...and told me that I was to stay home and off my foot for ANOTHER WEEK! Apparently he meant two weeks when he told me that before the surgery. I hear two weeks and think...not me! Yikes... I'm going stir crazy. God bless my boss who told me I could work from home.

So I put my laptop on one chair...and my ice laden foot on another... and this is what it look like from my point of view. I have to keep the foot elevated and ice it every 20 minutes or so. I am trying my best to be a good sport as it is my foot that needs new shoes once this is done. Cute shoes...all kinds of shoes. Can't wait!
I would show you how ugly my toes are...the colorful bruising that rivals rainbow brite at its finest...but I like you way too much.

At least I had work to keep me busy. I didn't turn the tv on all day. Ahhhhh my husband is home. Poor thing is not much of a talker...and well... I haven't actually talked to anyone all day. He he he....

Later!

No comments: