I got a lovely gift today. It was sent from my friend Frazier... she sent me an edible arrangement. Isn't it awesome! Yes, that is a coffee mug at the bottom...love it!
She knows I've been stuck home for weeks on end and wanted to send me a treat. I know this isn't the greatest picture but I'm pretty darn excited about the fruit! I LOVE FRUIT!
Looks like Gary happy about the gift too! He stole the big piece of pineapple at the top. 
She knows I've been stuck home for weeks on end and wanted to send me a treat. I know this isn't the greatest picture but I'm pretty darn excited about the fruit! I LOVE FRUIT!
Looks like Gary happy about the gift too! He stole the big piece of pineapple at the top. 
Let me just say...THANKS FRAZ!!! She is such a sweet heart and does such lovely things that it blows me away. We've been friends for a very long time and I value the time we spend together - which is not often enough.
Friends are the best!
1 comment:
That's really nice! Every now and again someone at work gets one of these and they are gone in 2.5 seconds. :)
Post a Comment