I don't think it is bragging to share good stuff about our kids. Do you? Well, I'm going to anyhow!
It was early morning and going through my usual facebook check to see what what happening in the world. Well, perhaps my online friends in the world. It is also a great way to stay connected with my son. Brian lives in Denver and he is a very busy guy.
Brian posted a picture on his page, so I had to check it out. His band, Harmonious Junk had a portrait painted by artist Lauri Keener (out of Denver, CO). I thought it was very cool.

Brian must have grown his beard back...he is in the very left with a blue shirt on. I loved the picture - full of bright colors and soul. She captured the essence of the band. I sent her a note sharing how much I loved the picture. She is sending me one! I'm pretty darn excited!
www.crypticaldevelopment.com/site/gallery/lauri/ check out her other artwork!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment