And it is raining... still. But the grass is GREEN and the temperatures are inching their way upwards (slowly but none the less) and it looks like Spring is finely here. That makes me so happy!
Gary and I have had a very slow past few weeks. He got some nasty virus/cold/flu bug so we've just hung around the house. Finally, he went to the dr, and is on antibiotics which seem to have him turning the corner. Amen.
So, yesterday I got out of the house and decided to see if this miserable foot of mine could handle some shopping. Happy to tell you...yes! I went up to the new Salvation Army store. I love going through there finding odds and ends. A few years back I found some cool racks to hang in my scrapbook room for all my stamps. Ended up with a black jacket - brand new tags still on it - and a new pair of yoga pants (also tags on) for a whopping $10.00. Love bargains.
Today, we are going to finish painting the basement... it is coming along so well! I'll post pictures soon. Very proud of my guy who took on a project and is doing a great job!
Later!
1 comment:
Happy to hear that things are turning up! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Post a Comment