I'm not one to comment on world news events in general. But today, when I learned that the US troops had killed Obama Bin Laden... it gave me a moment to reflect. Reflect on the trail of terror and ugliness that has fallen upon our country at the insanity of this mans mind. Pure hatred against the United States. No concern for anything but his own greed.
Good.
We must stand alert to those who followed his footsteps in the war of terror. I'm sure we have not seen the last of that kind.
But, may we breathe a small sigh of relief at the elimination of a terrorist.
Amen.
1 comment:
Ummmm....I think you mean Osama not Obama?
Don't feel bad...I caught myself today too as their first names are similar. Worst part? I'm a die-hard Democrat. Oops! :)
But I agree...that world has one less evil person in it. Thank God.
Post a Comment